Our directors, Daniel Cassidy and Gareth John, have played in bands and entertained audiences for longer than they can remember, and really ‘know their stuff’. There’s nothing worse for them than seeing a lacklustre performance from a wedding entertainer who is simply ‘going through the motions’ and they are on a mission to change that. They have, between them, performed at hundreds, maybe even thousands of weddings in their time and it is this experience that makes them best placed to assist with all your wedding entertainment needs.
Daniel Cassidy BA (Hons)
– A musician from the age of 5 playing Drums, Guitar & Piano.
– Performing in an Irish Showband throughout the UK & Ireland from the age of 11.
– Performed at Glastonbury with the likes of Kings of Leon, Amy Winehouse, Jay Z and many more.
– Featured on BBC Radio 1 & BBC Radio 6.
– Joined an elite few including Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix and even The Beatles performing and recording and BBC’s Maida Vale Studios.
– Manages and performs in a successful wedding band for the last 8 years.
– Co-runs a success full events company.
Gareth John BA (Hons)
– A musician from the age of 10 playing Trumpet & Piano.
– Has shared the stage with some of the worlds best musicians including; The Happy Mondays, Fun Lovin’ Criminals, The Specials, Gloria Gaynor, Beverley Knight, Jamiroquai, Soul II Soul to name but a few.
– Performed alongside some of the worlds most prestigious Jazz & Swing singers.
– Currently touring with ‘The South’, formerly ‘The Beautiful South’, as they perform a multi-platinum selling catalogue of hits.
– Managing and performing in several wedding bands to include a New Orleans Brass Band, A Funk & Soul outfit and most recently a solo Swing project.
The combined experience of our directors means that are not only perfectly placed to advise on the right entertainment to suit the style and personalities of the happy couple, but also to tie together a dancefloor full of people who may all have distinctly different tastes in music and fun.
Above all, Gareth and Daniel are that confident in their secret sauce formula for providing the perfect bespoke wedding entertainment, they guarantee no empty dancefloors at weddings where the entertainment is booked through Your Wedding Entertainment.